350Seattle.org and their Civic Action Team are sponsoring this event to increase skills at influence government policy. Solidarity-building fusion of civics, climate, and social justice at the intersection of race, class, gender, and the environment.
During CIVICS skill-share, learn or refresh skills with interactive exercises about:
1) how to move ideas into action
2) values, real wealth, and fundamental rights
3) legal framework and balance of powers
4) key laws that eroded fundamental rights for real people and empowered artificial persons
5) how to overrule the court
6) how to support the landmark youth climate legal actions through local engagement.
During the facilitated DEMOCRACY Networking Cafe, learn what sponsor groups and others are doing about the democracy crisis and then explore where you might plug in your passion in an open cafe.