CascadiaNow! seeks one spring intern and one summer intern to support our fundraising and friendraising activities as the Development Assistant.
This position will report to the Development Manager and will play an integral role in tracking the success of campaigns in Little Green Light, CascadiaNow!’s current database platform.
- Data entry
- Supporting production of print and email campaigns
- Providing customer service to donors
- General administrative tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication
Successful candidates will have an interest in bioregionalism and/or the Cascadian social movement.
This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out “workstudy” grants with your college, if that is an option.
Outcomes for the student:
- Familiarize the student with the needs of small nonprofit fundraising and friendraising campaigns.
- Develop strong data entry skills.
- Build an understanding of the role of the database as a tool for organizational development.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with donors and volunteers
How to apply
Send resume and brief cover letter toCascadiaDM@gmail.com with “Development Assistant” in the subject line.