Cascadia Now! February Newsletter – Only 2 months behind, our Cascadia Now! February Newsletter has finally been released. Don’t take our laziness as a sign that Cascadia related activity has been dwindling, on the contrary, interest in the idea of Cascadia has never been stronger (as evidenced by the dozens of pictures that continue to pour in)!
Hopefully we’ll get our March issue out here pretty quick as well, and by the end of 2013, who knows, we might finally be caught up with 2012.
In this February edition of the Cascadia Monthly:
- Cascadia Cup™? – by Nate Jensen
- Black Cottonwood and the Balm of Gilead – by Ellen O’Shea
- Cascadia National Team a Reality
- CascadiaNow! Partners with King County for Invasive Species Removal – by Adam Munson
- New Cascadia Merchandise: T-Shirst and Scarves now available
- Cascadia Updates
Occupied Cascadia Documentary Streaming Online| Portland Cascadia and Resource Guide: First Issue | CascadiaNow! Gets a nice mention in Forbes Magazine | Cascadia Flag makes its way to Catalonia vs. Real Madrid match | The Cascadia Subduction Zone: Literary Journal Enters its third year
- Cascadia in Pictures: January
- Upcoming Cascadia Events
Cascadia: New Art Exhibit in British Columbia | Cascadian Gathering 2013: Occupy the Forests
- Timeline in Cascadia: February – by Alex DeVeito
- Your Daily Chinook WaWa – February
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit. A big thanks to our layout editor Vickie Phelps and Adam Munson. The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will not be included. Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at: