Commit to protecting what you love by joining or starting your local Neighborhood Action Council today. While most NAC’s are currently in or around Seattle – anyone who agrees with the NAC philosphy and organizing method can start or join one, regardless of political affiliation, location or cause!
To support the NAC’s, make sure to:
1. Like their page for the Greater Seattle Neighborhood Action Coalition on Facebook.
2. If you live in Seattle, find your City Council District on the Seattle.gov website.
3. Join the Facebook group for your district to learn about upcoming meetings and actions:
- District 1 (West Seattle)
- District 2 (Southeast Seattle)
- District 3 (Capitol Hill)
- District 3 (Central District)
- District 4 (NE Seattle – University District, Wallingford)
- District 5 (North Seattle – Greenwood, Northgate, Lake City)
- District 6 (NW Seattle – Ballard, Fremont)
- District 7 (Queen Anne, Downtown, International District, Magnolia, Interbay, and Pioneer Square)
- South King County (Renton, Kent, Tukwila, etc)
- Lake Forest Park
- South Snohomish County
- Eastside (Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Issaquah, etc.)
- Greater Puget Sound (use this as a launching pad for new NACs outside of Seattle)
4. If you can’t find a Neighborhood Action Council near you, start one up by emailing an organizer at seattleNAC@gmail.com.