<< 2012 | January
In this January edition of the Cascadia Monthly:
- The Connected States of Cascadia – by Brandon Letsinger
- Cascadia, now more than ever – by Michael Hodges
- West Coast States Continue trend towards Cascadian Integration
- Cascadia Now! Meetups set for Vancouver, Seattle, Olympia and Portland
- Timeline in Cascadia: January – by Alex DeVeito
- Cascadia in Pictures: December
- CascadiaNow! is Vice Magazines personal favorite Secessionist Movement
- Black Friday Cascadia Community Clean Up
- While youth voter apathy grows nationwide, local initiatives spur civic engagement throughout Cascadia
- Cascadia (technically known as Oregon) Wine hailed as America’s best
Anyone should feel free to download, print and distribute as they see fit.
A big thanks to our layout editor Vickie Phelps and Adam Munson.
The Cascadia Monthly newsletter is a free monthly newsletter. We have a completely open submission policy and welcome any and all articles related to Cascadia and the Pacific Northwest, though we ask that they not be politically affiliated. Articles that violate our mission statement will also likely not be included.
Submit related Cascadia content, pictures, articles, events or contributions to our editor Adam Munson at